|Product Name||SICOM Housing Loan|
SICOM Housing Loan carries attractive interest rates to assist an individual to acquire, construct, renovate, refurbish and to extend his/her residential property.
It is also meant to refinance existing home loans from another financial institution(s).
Will depend on repayment capacity and security provided
First rank fixed charge/mortgage on a residential property and an adequate life assurance cover.
Will depend on loan amount
|Eligibility||Both salaried and self employed individual|
Simply complete the ONLINE LOAN APPLICATION and kindly ensure that all required information are filled in before submission for processing purposes
|For more details||
Do you want to have an idea of your repayment amount based on your Loan amount? You can now have an estimate of your monthly repayment by entering your loan details in our Loan Calculator.
Call us on 203 8425 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall guide you through the application process
- The loan repayment period will depend on age.
- The repayment of the loan in capital and interest/interest and premium(s) payable in respect of life assurance policy(ies) will normally not exceed 40% of applicant(s)’ net income(s) and/or will be subject to the company's appraisal.
- The property to be given as security, if applicable, should have an adequate value and be duly registered in your name(s) or parent(s) and should not emanate from an affidavit of prescription unless thirty years have elapsed from the date of prescription and should be legally in order and/or be subject to approval by the company.
- All relevant costs and expenses including valuation, administrative costs and registration fees as well as processing and documentation fees involved in the making of the loan will be borne by applicants.
- All loans should be secured by a residential property except for fixed deposit loans and professional loans. In the latter case ,a commercial building or office space may be given as security.
- All loans should also be secured by a life insurance cover with the Company except for fixed deposit loan.
(Terms & Conditions Apply)
SICOM GROUP - PRODUCTS & SERVICES