The SICOM Group, a major player in the Insurance and Financial Sector in Mauritius, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in vacancies for the post of Customer Assistants.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Attend to and provide customers with services at the required level
• Carry out administrative and operational duties
• Prepare and process documents
• Maintain data on Business Applications
• Be customer oriented
• Good communication skills
• Have a positive attitude towards work
• Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Be computer literate
A. Cambridge School Certificate with credit in at least five subjects including English Language, French and Mathematics or Principles of Accounts obtained at not more than two sittings
Passes not below Grade C in at least five subjects including English language, French and Mathematics or Principles of Accounts obtained at not more than two sittings at the General Certificate of Education “Ordinary Level” provided that at one of the sittings, passes have been obtained either (i) in five subjects including English Language with at least Grade C in any two subjects or (ii) in six subjects including English Language with at least Grade C in any one subject.
B. Cambridge Higher School Certificate or Passes in at least two subjects obtained on one certificate at the General Certificate of Education “Advanced Level”
Equivalent qualifications to A and B above acceptable to the Company.
Note: Candidates not possessing a credit in English Language at the Cambridge School Certificate will also be considered provided they possess passes in at least two subjects at “Principal Level” and one subject at “Subsidiary Level” as well as the General Paper obtained on one certificate at the Cambridge Higher School Certificate Examinations.
Deadline: Wednesday 29th May 2019
- Qualifications obtained at A above should have been obtained prior to qualification at B above.
- Persons not holding appropriate qualifications should not apply.
- Applications should be submitted on the appropriate form which may be downloaded from our website.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
The Company reserves the right to call for interview only the best qualified candidates and not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
15th May 2019