|Product Name||SICOM Personal Loan|
SICOM Personal Loan will assist you in financing relatively small personal commitments. This loan is of two types as follows:
Secured Personal loan
Unsecured Personal loan
|Features||Loan Amount for Secured Personal Loan
18 months of basic salary subject to a maximum of Rs 750,000
Loan Amount for Unsecured Personal Loan
15 months of basic salary subject to a maximum of Rs 500,000
Maximum 5 years (depending on age)
|Eligibility||Confirmed employees (conditions apply)|
|Required documents for Unsecured Personal Loan||
|Additional documents required for Secured Personal loan||
|Apply Now||Simply complete the Loan Application Form online, print the form and attach the required documents along with your application|
|For more details||Call us on 203 8425 or email us at email@example.com and we shall guide you through the application process|
*Terms & Conditions Apply
- The loan repayment period will depend on age.
- The repayment of the loan in capital and interest/interest and premium(s) payable in respect of life assurance policy(ies) will normally not exceed 40% of applicant(s)’ net income(s) and/or will be subject to the company's appraisal.
- The property to be given as security, if applicable, should have an adequate value and be duly registered in your name(s) or parent(s) and should not emanate from an affidavit of prescription unless thirty years have elapsed from the date of prescription and should be legally in order and/or be subject to approval by the company.
- All relevant costs and expenses including valuation, administrative costs and registration fees as well as processing and documentation fees involved in the making of the loan will be borne by applicants.
- All loans should be secured by a residential property as described in. (c) above, except for unsecured personal loans, fixed deposit loans and commercial loans .In the latter case ,a commercial building or office space may be given as security.
- All loans should also be secured by a life insurance cover with the Company except for fixed deposit loan.